Friday, April 02, 2010

Fatitude

I love to eat. Nowadays, I Eat like a horse
This is telling on my waistline of course.
My brain thinks I’m pregnant and it’s putting up a fight
Its sending signals all over, to boost my appetite.
It’s working on growing the little mite in my tum
That’s no baby, dolt brain, but a cream filled bun.
But the tum is growing I know that much
From all the dimsums, fried jalapenos, chocolate and such.
The shirts are a stretch, I see skin ‘tween the buttons
And the trousers are pretty close, they’re just about shuttin.
The gnawing pangs get worse with the frantic swimming
The universe conspires to keep me more brimming than slimming.

By,
Nafisa

2 comments:

Kapil said...

congrats, Nafisa - on finding your apetite! Eat well, be well :-)

Nafisa said...

Thanks Kapil! :)