Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rohit's Reply

Rohit's Reply

Forgive you?
I was in a hurry,
And that was a NEW scooty!

I was getting soaked
while you blindly (bull)dozed
in that ghastly green thing
(A blow, I say, to anyone's esteem)

But don't worry about that guy
I never really liked him anyway

- Rohithari Rajan

Inspired by 'An Apology'

forgive me
for overtaking
and grazing
your red scooty

it was raining
and you were
at the blind spot of
my green scratched esteem

I am also sorry
about that guy
at the adyar signal
- Anita B.

"An Apology"

Forgive me
for backing over
and smashing
your red wheelbarrow.

It was raining
and the rear wiper
does not work on
my new plum-colored SUV.

I am also sorry
about the white
chickens.

-- F. J. Bergmann


The Red Wheelbarrow

so much depends
upon
a red wheelbarrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

-- William Carlos Williams

No comments: